Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Solo? Finally

Looks like Trans Rockies is offering up a three day solo event.It will run at the same time as the main race but it will end in Nipika for the solo racers and the 7 day riders will continue on.It's a start maybe it will be all 7 days for solo next year.BC bike race has already jumped on board and is offering 7 day solo race or teams of 2,3,4,5.They should of done this years ago.I may have to rethink my race plans.

Tuesday workout-6 miles on snowshoes and easy spin on trainer between 65% and 75%
Wednesday will have to be a day off because i have come down with another bug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you looked at the Kamloops one... http://www.intermontanechallenge.com/

looks like something I'd like... lots of singletrack!

cory smith said...

Yeah it looks sweet i like the area and i like long races.I could see myself doing it.