Friday, June 24, 2011

Racing isn't shaping up

I got back to Clear Lake Thursday night.Came early by myself to do some work to the campsite and managed to get in a 1hr ride before dark ,rest of the family is coming Friday night.Sure like it up here and we plan on coming every weekend plus holidays all summer and then in August we are flying out to BC and i am bringing my bike for some epic riding. Plus i have another $200,000.00 reno and equipment upgrade going on at the storage this summer so this leaves no room for racing plus the location of the racing i would of liked to do are 4hr's plus away to get to from Clear Lake and to be honest i am just having to much up here to stay home to go to a race.I would like to do the duathalon that they have in Clear Lake or anything i can find in the area but we will have to see.Let me know if anyone is planning to come to Clear Lake maybe we could get together for a ride.

2 comments:

Greg S said...

I will call you when a few of us head up there this summer.. Usually for a road ride, you have the roadie there?

cory smith said...

No but i can bring it if i know ahead of time.