Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bush Wacking

Rode the South Escarpment Sat and i was bush whacking.They haven't maintained this trail so there was lots of long grass and after an endo and my sixth downed tree that i had to scale over and the rain that started coming down i turned around and headed out.Man there was a lot of fresh bear tracks and shit on this trail.Being a hunter i like this.I have shot Moose,Deer,Elk,Coyote and a Timber Wolf which i have mounted in my basement but i have yet to shoot a bear.I then decided that because i was soaked anyways i would ride east from the trail head on the gravel road.After a few minutes i started going down and down.After around a 3km fast decent i was at the east gate( fun ). I then rode it back up to my truck.When i arrived i ran into a hiker who had just bush whacked for 6km through poison Evy and then told me he gets poison Evy bad so i told that it was probably game over for him but he should wear pants when he bush whacks back to his truck.I sure got wet and dirty today but the hot shower and warm food was good medicine.

No comments: