Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Monday Ride

Decided to stay Monday at Clear Lake so i went went for another ride from my campsite.First i toured some gravel roads around my campground finding some nice climbs.I then rode into Clear Lake to explore.I rode some single track around the Wag and you'll see me campground having to jump a few downed trees.I then went and rode along the lake and found some fun single track in the bush beside the lake.Every thing was going ducky until a hit a stump with my crank arm that was in the grass along the trail.It really jarred me and stopped me dead.So i did a system ckeck on my bike which was A OK and continued on.Then i rode a trail that was full of water and ended at the lake shore.After riding out of the trail i looked down and noticed my 705 GPS was missing so rode back to the stump and looked around (nothing) went back threw the water (nothing) back to stump (nothing) up the hill (nothing) down the hill (nothing) and then back to stump on my hands and knees combing the grass with my fingers.All of a sudden there it was (relief ).So after that emergency it was time to header back to the campground .What  another great ride!!!

No comments: