Thursday, April 22, 2010

Washrooms For Birch

I got the building ready except for some more staining and painting on the inside.There are 2 men's on one side and 2 women's on the other.Friday night i want to load it on the trailer and head down  Sat morning to Birch to install it.I am going to take a front end loader with forks and a bucket to do some digging.I have a list of all the tools and supply's i am going to need.I will also need a generator to power some of my tools.I have a feeling i will be down there most of the day so if you come to Birch to ride bring me a cold one.Thanks....... Cory

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one hell of a guy.

That's awesome, I will only use it once a year, but that is awesome... thanks.

Kevin B said...

We need a great name for that high end sh!tter. "Cory's Crapper!"

You are the man Cory.

cory smith said...

It's all good unless it falls off the trailer tomorrow morning.I'll try to take a few pics.