Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Classic

What a great day for a race.Bruxelle rocks!Olympia put on a great race and the weather was perfect.I did the mountain bike cat on my single speed 38/16 should have had a 40 or 42 in the front but it was great practice spinning.I would of loved to try a cross bike on that loop if i had one.The main race went well but got spread out right away with Daniel N taking it.For me it was like doing a time trial i road alone and tried to climb fast to make time because i didn't have road gears.I didn't here about to many crashes except for Greg S but he got back on fast and kept going.

4 comments:

Coach Dave said...

SS? WTF? What is it? Gonna race it at GB?

cory smith said...

It's my Scott and if i don't have to haul spuds on Sunday i am going to try racing it.

Anonymous said...

Holy, there could be 1/2 the expert field on SS.

Now that is some fun shit.

I need training wheels! Either that, or learn not to take risks on the corners when I think I'm gaining!

Nah, what fun would that be?

Kevin B said...

Good report Cory.