Sunday, May 10, 2009

Had to get the fam to help me work out








Today i decided to ride to birch so at 9:30 i took off from my house in Portage.It was a great morning nice and sunny and not alot of wind.I took gravel roads and the mountain bike.My family decided to come and pick me up so before i left i loaded the baby stroller so i could push Taya up and down the hills at Birch.( great hike a bike training ) By the time i got there and rode some trails i rode about 80km.I met my wife at the top parking area and then we went down to the bottom to unload.Brandy brought at lunch so we could have a picnic on the trails(sweet).The stroller was weighing about 60 to 70 pounds with all the gear and Taya inside which made it a great workout running the hills and she really liked it too.

2 comments:

Rainmaker said...

The nice part there is you keep doing that and the races will seem like a breeze!

cory smith said...

I like your thinking.