Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunny but........

Today looked sunny but there was a very cool breeze.  South east i think,made for a cool ride when you were riding into it.  It was still nice to be out again following that sucked out storm.  It should just keep getting better from here on in ,but we will see.  Had a good steady ride not to long and the only thing that got cold were my feet alittle by the end.  It was also very slick in spots just about went down once.  I practiced going through deep snow like it was mud.  I quess that is like being in the desert when you keep see water ahead of you.Winter is dragging on so long i am starting to imagine things.Oh well as long as it makes me happy.
P.S That is not a picture of me i just thought this post needed one.I didn't bring my camera,duh!

2 comments:

Kevin B said...

you missed my (and many others) setup on your poll

notubes rims, "normal" tires, stan's sealant

cory smith said...

Sorry Kevin two many combo's i didn't put alot of thought into it and when i did someone voted and when that happens you can not edit your poll.( i ran your setup last year for just about all of my races including Trans Rockies.