Friday, January 18, 2013

Marathons?

Some people might wonder way i am running marathons this year. Well it all started when Nettie from Portage asked me to be on a 5 person relay team for the Manitoba marathon. I couldn't have imagined going and not doing the hole thing. So i told my wife to do it so i could do the hole distance. Then my wife wanted to go to Vancouver to see her cousins and me having to do some kind of an event every time i go on holidays found the Vancouver Marathon ( SWEET ) Should be fun 15,000 racers all together and i have never ran a marathon before but now i am doing 2 one in May and one in June. Another reason i wanted to do more running is because there is a duathlon race in Wasagaming that i have been wanting to do for a long time but have never had the running legs going into the race which is in August. I might try to hit the odd bike race as well but nothing is for sure yet. In the end it is all about staying fit, having fun and spending time with family.

No comments: