Sunday, June 27, 2010

Morden back 80 theme song and BAF report



Next up Morden!!!!!80km. It's going to be hard so get used to it.

(BAF REPORT) Well i had bad luck on my side once again.It all started well,it was warm (i like)it was dry(i like)there was lots of climbing(i like)but my race didn't last long.It started with almost a hour delay which sucks because you get warmed up and ready for 12:00 and then have to wait around to start.It also rained which made everything greasy. My race started good.I was riding my single speed 38/19 and was the first guy on top of the feed zone climb.I was passed on the first switchbacks by the elite's and then came to the top of the camel with Rob B. I then got on his wheel and followed him down the wrong trail.We ended up going down to the bottom, i then saw another sign and yelled at Rob( i think we have to turn here ).The rest is history,i ended up doing part of another course and then got back on course thinking i was on course the hole time( WRONG ).So i ended up doing pretty much the hole first lap until Paul and Tristan caught me and gave the bad news.Highlight's of the race were being in first after the first climb and taking a shit in the washrooms i built.

1 comment:

Kevin B said...

That sucks. I have been off course there in the past too, not cool.