Saturday, August 1, 2009

Spruce Ride But It's Not The Blundurd

Hey everyone i am heading out to spruce for a ride on Sunday 9am everyone is welcome.We will be doing or trying to do 4 laps 160km but this not the blundurd race it sounds like it going to be on the 9th.I can not make that date because i doing the mtb provincials on the 8th and the muddy waters 100 miler on the 9th so if any one is in the same boat and would like to really suffer then come on out it would be great to see you.

Cory-confirmed
Nathan-confirmed
Gord-confirmed
Nathan's brother inlaw-confirmed
Don-in bc riding his motorcycle
Can of woop ass-confirmed
Mr suffer-confirmed x4

4 comments:

Coach Dave said...

Looks like I might be there and pound off 2-laps with you guys. I hope you like riding in the rain.

Coach Dave said...

Well… as you know I never made it out. I was scarred off by the doom and gloom that never happened. Talk about a crappy weather service. Not a drop of rain here. In fact, I think I got sunburned. I hope you guys also had good weather.

cory smith said...

Yah Dave the weather was great,not a drop of rain and the temp was perfect.Should see yah on Sat.Later....

Coach Dave said...

How about a ride report...