Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Holland 1200m?

I did the Holland road race on the weekend.It was hot and humid for the most part and there wasn't a bad turn out.I don't road race so my goal was to better than last year because last year i think i was last.I felt really good during the hole race,no cramps or anything.I ended up losing contact with the lead group after the 1st lap.They were going alittle to fast for me at that time.So i rode alone for a bit.I kept trying to hook up with some different riders so we could work together but i kept dropping them , that wasn't working very well.I pretty much rode the hole last lap alone.Not sure what my time was but the results should be out soon.I couldn't believe when i got home and my gps said that we only climbed 1200m during the 5 laps i was hoping for more.With my warm up and race i rode 118km.Next up is blunderd if it is still on, i haven't heard much about it lately.

No comments: